Arty is the only woman long distance ultralight pilot in North America. She uses her
adventures as a metaphor to help audiences think differently and live life with passion.
She has spent over 25 years helping people transform their self-limiting beliefs into
self-fulfilling breakthroughs to achieve their personal and professional goals. She
inspires audiences through her memorable personal stories and engaging examples,
sharing life lessons that they can use for years to come.
Her presentations center on the importance of:
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and into your courage zone
- Pushing beyond your self-imposed boundaries
- Taking thoughtful risks to reach your goals
Arty shares the lessons she discovered while flying, and vividly demonstrates how
these lessons can be applied to the challenges you face in your professional and personal
life...how all of us can tap into our abilities and "fly" into the future with confidence
Arty's keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops connect through:
- Compelling stories in an engrossing context
- Meaningful content and challenging questions
- Five critical principles for moving past your self-imposed limits
- Unique imagery wrapped in a multi-media presentation
Arty's information is practical and easy to relate to. Her presentations have long term impact both
personally and professionally; they are the talk of every event and remembered long after it is over.
Audiences come away with the ability to uncover their adventuresome spirit in every aspect of what